Contact Us 24/7 206-274-9997

Car And Truck Accident Claims

If you live in Seattle, Bellevue, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Everett or Renton, you are intimately familiar with how clogged our roads are, and how often car and truck accidents happen. Whether you are on I-5 going through Seattle, 520 or I-90 going across Lake Washington to and from Bellevue or Kirkland, or navigating busy city streets, accidents are increasingly frequent, and often with terrible consequences.

I have successfully represented hundreds of people who were injured in car or truck accidents. If you have been injured in a car accident, several things will happen to you that you may not know how to deal with, like:

  • Determining who is at fault and whether you contributed to the accident.
  • Whether to speak to the other party's insurance company when they contact you (the answer is a definite no).
  • What to do with your own insurance company and determining what insurance coverage you have that applies to your case.
  • Whether you should wait to see if your injuries get better on their own without seeking care (the answer is a definite no).
  • How to describe your injuries to your health care provider.
  • How to pay for your injury treatment.

I know how to deal with these questions and the many more that come up, and the forests of red tape involved with properly representing injured persons, like finding out whether there is more than one at-fault party, whose insurance covers what, whether several insurance policies can be stacked, ensuring your insurance policy's PIP pays for your accident-related care, and ensuring your health care providers have all necessary information to be able to best take care of you.

And, perhaps most importantly, I will ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your damages, including maximum compensation for your vehicle damage. I am here to help. Call 206-274-9997 or email me for a free initial consultation today.

For questions about what to do if you have been in an accident, please see the Questions and Answers section.

Please remember the Statute of Limitations, which is a certain period in which you must sue the person who caused the accident, and if you do not, you will forever lose the ability to do so. In Washington, generally, you must sue within three years of the date of the accident.

Get reliable legal advice for your personal injury case today.

Soholm Law Firm, PLLC is committed to answering your questions about Motorcycle Accidents, Car & Truck Accidents, Premises Liability Claims, Workers' Compensation, and General Practice law issues in Washington State.

We offer a free consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Virtual Office

By Appointment Only