I live in Bellingham with my wife Helena, a mental health therapist. I moved to the United States from Denmark in 1985; I am fluent in Danish and understand and read Swedish and Norwegian. My attorney profile is below:
I started working at Seattle's Magnolia Hi-Fi shortly after I arrived. I decided to become a lawyer when I was 19 and started college in 1991 while working full time. I graduated from the University of Washington in 1997 and from UW School of Law in 2000.
I started work during law school for a workers' compensation firm representing injured workers. After law school, I began representing persons injured by other people's negligence, whether from car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, or premises liability. I also spent several years in general practice representing people in landlord-tenant, real property, contract and family law cases.
With a commitment to getting compensation for those who need it most, I started Soholm Law Firm in 2015. While my firm is relatively young, I can promise you that I will be accessible, that you will understand what is happening with your case, and that you will have my undivided attention.
I have been a music fan since I started playing my parents' LPs when I was 6. Hunting new and old music is a favorite pastime.
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Illinois State Bar, Member
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2000
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: International Studies
- Washington, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2005
- Personal Injury